"Youth ministry is reaching into the life of a young person and showing him or her the face of God. Youth ministry is interested in the total person... As a form of Youth Ministry, CYO Athletics is an opening to young people's active participation in the Church." CYO Ministry
Our Sports Programs
- Soccer: Boys and Girls, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Grade
- Cross Country: Boys and Girls
- Basketball Clinic: Pre-K to 2nd Grade
- Basketball: Boys and Girls, 3rd Grade to High School
- Track and Field: Boys and Girls
- Baseball: Boys, Sand Lot League
To register for OLV CYO Sports, please click on the link below and select the Create a New Account button.
- Enter the main guardians contact information.
- Add your family members to the account.
- To register, select the Begin Registration Button, and select the member you wish to register, complete the form and checkout. You can also register multiple members and checkout with one payment. Players will register for their age group and be placed on teams.
Registration for CYO Cross Country Now Open!
OLV runners, it's time to sign up for another fun CYO Cross Country season! This year we will focus on running up and down hills and other technical terrain while building speed and endurance along the way. Runners need a pair of running shoes, a water bottle, and a willingness to put in a little hard work in order to have a whole lot of fun. All levels of runners are welcome.
Practices will be held Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30pm at Battery Kemble Park (3131 Chain Bridge Rd, NW). The first practice is on September 5th.
Meets will be held every Sunday from 12:30-3:30pm at locations across the Diocese. The first meet is September 9th at Visitation. This year's seven-week season culminates with the championship meet on October 21st.