Our Lady of Victory Parish has been serving the Lord in the Palisades community since 1909. We welcome you to join us for worship, fellowship and religious education for all ages. Our mission is to faithfully embrace and promote the values and teachings of Christ through worship, education and service to others.
Latest News at Our Lady of Victory
Important Letter from Fr. Ted:
Changes due to the pandemic:
- Saturday evening confessions will be available 4:00-5:00 in the church sacristy (behind the altar).
- Please follow the protocol:
- All Mass attendees will need to wear masks during Mass and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the church.
- We are limited to a maximum of 50 people in the church. In order to maintain this limit, everyone attending Saturday evening and Sunday Mass is asked to register online here. (There is no need to register for weekday and Saturday morning Mass.)
Support a parish in need: At a time when the coronavirus shutdown of public Masses has impacted the offertory collections vital to parish operations, Archbishop Wilton Gregory has launched a parish support initiative to help Catholics in the Archdiocese of Washington make online donations directly to their parishes. Please go to adw.org to learn more.
Offertory: You might have noticed that our offertory has been down about 50% for the last six months. If after prayerful consideration you find that you would like to help meet the shortfall, we would appreciate it. Here is a form to sign up for Faith Direct if you would like to give that way. Thank you and God bless!
Poor Box Donations for the month of January will be given to the Christ Child Society. The Christ Child Society is a nonprofit volunteer and member organization serving the material, educational and emotional needs of children regardless of race or creed. They provide Layettes for single mothers, and run a program called Girls on the Rise which is an empowerment program for girls and their families in the Ward 8 section of D.C. focused on building leadership, self-esteem, and life skills in a nurturing environment. Please be generous.